Monday, April 7, 2008

Penne Pasta with Pesto Beurre Blanc


Tonight I decided to make one of my favorite dishes from culinary school. This was originally a vegetarian dish, but knowing that my family loves to eat meat, I decided to make changes to the recipe. This dish is Penne pasta with pesto Beurre Blanc(white wine sauce mounted with butter and added pesto.) It is tossed with grilled chicken and fresh tomatoes, and topped with parmsean cheese. Delicious!!!
This is a picture of what was left from dinner. My family and Alex loved it!

2 comments:

pchickki said...

Yummo Melissa! This sounds good and it looks good too. Now I am hungry!
Love you sweetie
Grama Patti

Jennifer Minick said...

psh, where were me and brandyn? (im sure the kids would have complained that they didnt want it cuz its not mcdonalds lol). im gonna hire u for my personal chef but since were broke i'll pay u in playdough lol. anyways, the plate looked really good! u always do a great job with anything u cook!