Monday, April 14, 2008

Dinner and Dessert anyone?


This is a picture of the dessert that I made for my mama. She saw it on the channel 3 news yesterday morning, so I told her I would make them.
They are strawberries with the tops cut off, hollowed out and the bottoms cut off so they will stand up. I filled them with a cream cheese icing.
I was just playing around with a plate presentation, and this is what I came up with.I saw some blackberries in the fridge, and I wanted to garnish this plate presentation with them. I think it is a pretty presentation.
I also helped Mama Judy (Alex's mama) with dinner. She had some of her long time friends over. I made one of my favorite dishes...Grama Patty's lasagna. Oh man, I can't wait to eat it. It is so cheesy and looks so good. It's in the oven right now as I am posting, but it is almost done. Yummy food, good life, and a nice day off.

2 comments:

pchickki said...

I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks so good!
Yummie!

Love You
Grama

Carolyn said...

That looks yummy!

Carolyn